Professor Brian Glassman has published a series of five posts for Georgia Conservation Voters, discussing important issues related to the 2020 General Election.
The five posts are titled:
(1) “Representation: Advocating for Environmental Protection Through the Electoral Process,”
(2) “From Policy to Action: the Constitutional and Statutory Foundations for Your Voice Being Heard,”
(3) “What’s Now: the Census—Accurate, Complete, and Non-Partisan” and “Exercising Your Right to Vote—During a Pandemic,”
(4) “Free and Fair Elections: Who’s Responsible for Making that Goal a Reality?” and “How Can Voting be Made More Accessible and Secure?”, and
(5) “What’s Next: Redistricting and the Fight Against Gerrymandering.”